If you just want to enjoy something to eat or drink, that’s fine – just order at the counter and tuck in. We do take-away, too. But if you want to play games – and we’re sure you will – just follow these simple steps:
- Find a table. In quieter moments, you can grab any free table (or the end of a larger one) but in busier periods you are advised to reserve a space – see Reservations.
- Browse the games then help yourself to one from the shelves (see How Do I Choose A Game? if you’re stuck for ideas).
- Ask a member of staff for a Time Slip. This will record your start time.
- Play your game. Order and pay at the counter for any food or drink you’d like, and enjoy at your table while you play.
- When you’ve finished a game, pack it away (check on the floor for errant pieces!) and return it to the shelf.
- Choose another game. Repeat as many times as you like. Stay as long as you like.
- When it’s time to go, just hand the Time Slip to a member of staff and pay the cover charge due.
To play games in the cafe, a cover charge is payable:
Adults and children over 12 £1.50 per person, per hour
Children under 12 £0.75 per person, per hour