Everyone has the right to feel welcome and to enjoy hassle-free gaming. We’re trying hard to ensure that all our facilities are equally accessible to all customers.
- Low threshold entry and an entrance doorway wide enough for wheelchairs
- Plenty of space for wheelchair users, and our tables can be moved around anyway to suit all our gamers’ requirements. We don’t want anyone to have to book a special place in advance.
- A fully-accessible toilet
- Bright lighting to make things easy to see (and it’s going to get even better as we move to ‘daylight’ lighting)
- Support Service Dogs are welcome, and may even get a treat.
- Staff who promote an open-to-all-ethos
- Coming soon – games that are specifically designed, or just plain brilliant, for anyone with specific requirements
- Staff on hand where possible to read rules and explain game-play, so you can get playing as quickly as possible
- Coming soon – a list of games that are great if you’re colour blind
In addition, if you have any special requirements you can always phone or email ahead and let us know, or just ask on arrival. We promise we’ll do our very best to make your visit wonderful.